Bask SPF 30 Lotion
More Info +
- Dermatologist Recommended, Safe for sensitive skin
- Broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays
- Formulated to not stain your clothing
- Water-based formula to elevate texture
- Zero White Cast
- Tested For & Free of Benzene Contamination
- Aloe and Antioxidant-enriched to hydrate your skin
- Goes on white and rubs in sheer (quickly!) so you never miss a spot
- Hawaii Reef-Friendly (Act 104)
- Light vanilla and coconut aroma to inspire a nostalgic yet elevated trip to your childhood
How to Use +
Apply sunscreen along the body or face 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of heavy sweating and swimming. Remember to continuously apply at least every two hours when under the sun.
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 5%
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Oleate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water
What People Are Saying
Bask in the Wild
NOT a mineral sunscreen
It spreads very easily, absorbs quickly. But I won't use it again because it is not a mineral product. I wish the website would have been specific about the active ingredients, so I would have known before purchasing.
Hi Dominique, I'm sorry for the confusion. We list out all of the ingredients (active and inactive) in a few places on the product pages and in the FAQ, but looks like we need to do a better job!
It's the only suntan lotion my 2 year old let's me put on him without screaming at me the whole time.
Love the stuff
This is light, goes on smoothly and smells like the beach. I Love the stuff.
Only sunscreen we use now
We were loyal Coola users, but it left us all feeling greasy! We love Bask lotion and need it to come back in stock ASAP!
Thank you so much, Jenny! We're coming back soon, and will make sure to let you know.
Soothing but Fragrant
I thought it was fragrant free but after first application I smelled like a coconut. Pleasing for some but I’m looking for the same feeling and coverage but fragrant free.