SPF 50 Lotion
They say 50 is the new 30.
What's yellow, smells like a vacation, and now comes in SPF 50? This decadent, water-based, light as a cloud lotion. Based on our award-winning SPF 30 lotion, it smells so good, slides right on, and makes re-applying a dream.
A silky smooth application with a sheer finish, zero white cast, and no yellow stains. The World's Best Feeling Sunscreen just got stronger.
*TSA-FRIENDLY SIZE (3.4 ounces)
More Info +
- 3.4 Ounces of TSA-friendly broad spectrum protection
- Dermatologist Recommended, Safe for sensitive skin
- Broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays
- Formulated to not stain your clothing
- Water-based formula to elevate texture
- Zero White Cast
- Tested For & Free of Benzene Contamination
- Aloe and Antioxidant-enriched to hydrate your skin
- Goes on white and rubs in sheer (quickly!) so you never miss a spot
- Hawaii Reef-Friendly (Act 104)
- Light vanilla and coconut aroma to inspire a nostalgic yet elevated trip to your childhood
How to Use +
Apply sunscreen along the body or face 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of heavy sweating and swimming. Remember to continuously apply at least every two hours when under the sun.
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 5%
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Oleate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water
What People Are Saying
Bask in the Wild
I carry a tube in my purse!
I use it daily when doing outdoor stuff, it works and feels just as you state.
Love it. Not sticky like most sunscreens. Did the job. No sunburn at all. Nice mild scent.
love the product, good texture and nice smell, would order again
Love everything about it
#1 it works! #2 it smells good #3 it feels good, lotion or spray, love both
I've only used this sunscreen one time so far but I like how it went on my skin. It doesn't feel greasy or sticky. I hope I continue to like it.