Feel Good Bundle SPF 50
Breaking News: Bask SPF 50 Spray Wins 2023 SELF Healthy Beauty Award for Best Body Sunscreen.
You asked for a higher SPF, we delivered. By saying yes to our award-winning Feel Good Bundle SPF 50 you are getting the protection you deserve. Whether you're just getting into suncare or a reapplication enthusiast, this bundle is for you. Aloe and Antioxidant-enriched to hydrate your skin & enhance efficacy, these formulas will never stain clothing or leave a white cast.
They'll brighten up your day and your beach bag, while delivering what Refinery29 described as "an 11 out of 10 SPF experience."
(1) SPF 50 Lotion 3.4oz aka TSA-Friendly
(1) SPF 50 Non-Aerosol Spray 5.5oz
*Due to high demand, shipping may be slightly delayed. We are working through orders as quickly as possible
- Dermatologist Recommended, Safe for sensitive skin
- Broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays
- Formulated to not stain your clothing or sting your eyes
- Water-based formula to elevate texture
- Spray ensures full-coverage from any angle
- Non-Aerosol, free of chemical propellants
- Zero White Cast
- Tested For & Free of Benzene Contamination
- Aloe and Antioxidant-enriched to hydrate your skin
- Lotion goes on white and rubs in sheer (quickly!) so you never miss a spot
- Hawaii Reef-Friendly (Act 104)
- Light vanilla and coconut aroma to inspire a nostalgic yet elevated trip to your childhood
- SPRAY: Unlock the bottle by turning the cap a quarter turn. Spray along the body or face 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of heavy sweating and swimming. Remember to continuously apply at least every two hours when under the sun.
- LOTION: Apply sunscreen along the body or face 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of heavy sweating and swimming. Remember to continuously apply at least every two hours when under the sun.
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 5%
- SPRAY: Fragrance, SD Alcohol 40-B, Tocopheryl Acetate, VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer
- LOTION: Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Oleate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water
What Customers Are Saying
"I love the way this sunscreen goes on. It’s not so thick and feels more like a lotion. It’s got a pleasant smell and doesn’t feel sticky. I also love that they pay it forward to build awareness for sun safety. My husband died from melanoma and anything to increase awareness is great."
"The best spray sunscreen! I really like the fact that this is a non-aerosol option, and it's the best smelling spray sunscreen I've tried. really nice packaging when it arrived, too. almost an experience opening the box, which is something I didn't expect from a product in this category. highly recommend trying - it'll be hard to go back to any other sunscreen!"
"Awesome company! Been using products for about a year. Very sensitive skin and no reaction with spray or cream. Love the ease and the wonderful protection."
on all orders over $50
Cruelty Free and Vegan
Basking in our Purpose
a portion of proceeds from every purchase is contributed to skin cancer charities
Made in Miami
Three Year Shelf Life
Most sunscreens have a 1-2 year shelf life. Bask lasts 3 years from the manufacture date.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We ship everywhere in the United States (and US territories) and Canada.
Mineral and chemical sunscreens are both effective UV filters that help to prevent sun burns and premature skin aging.
Chemical sunscreens use a variety of FDA-approved UV filters made from organic compounds to protect your skin. They work by absorbing into the skin and dissipating UV rays.
Mineral sunscreens are made from the inorganic compounds Zinc Oxide and/or Titanium Dioxide. Contrary to popular belief, these filters do not reflect UV. They reflect *some* UV, but mostly work by absorbing UV energy. When using these products, it's important to get a smooth application by rubbing them in as much as possible. When you do this, you ensure that your SPF is effective. When you don't, you run the risk of a rigid application which can degrade the product's efficacy.
It's important to know that all sunscreens are chemicals that are made in labs. The primary difference between so-called "mineral" / "physical" and so-called "chemical" sunscreens is that mineral chemicals are inorganic compounds and "chemical" sunscreens are made from organic compounds. "Chemical" or Organic sunscreens tend to be both more effective and more cosmetically elegant.
Which one is right for you? That’s a matter of personal preference. At Bask, we think the best sunscreen is the one that you are going to use! The three key things to avoid in sunscreen products are: oxybenzone, aerosols with chemical propellants (Bask uses a non-aerosol spray free of chemical propellants), and nanoparticle-zinc.
You should also avoid chemical/mineral hybrid products. It's totally fine to layer a mineral on top of a chemical, but we don't currently recommend purchasing sunscreens that fomrulate a chemical active and a mineral active together.
The other important factor to consider when choosing between a mineral and chemical sunscreen is environmental. The carbon footprint of mineral sunscreens is exponentially higher than that of chemical/'organic sunscreens. Therefore, mineral sunscreens contribute far greater to global warming - which is not only the greatest threat facing our environment, but also the greatest threat to coral reef.
Broad spectrum means that a sunscreen protects you against both UVA and UVB rays. The way to remember the difference between the two is easy: A for aging, and B for burning. UVA rays penetrate deeper and are most responsible for wrinkling anad aging; UVB rays cause sunburns. Both UVA and UVB rays can lead to skin cancer. It is very important to make sure to use a broad spectrum sunscreen that offers coverage against both.
Not only is the sun good for you, but it’s great for you! It’s energizing and beautiful, and it’s the source of all life. Being in the sun is proven to have incredible physical and mental health benefits, and you should spend at least 120 minutes in the sun every week. It’s also no secret that 90% of skin cancers and skin aging is caused by UV exposure. That’s why we exist. Bask is an empowerment tool for you to get in the sun safely. There’s a big difference between basking and burning. So, wear your Bask, and go out and play!